Rank 0

Advocate I

Jan 13, 2021
Greenwich, CT, USA
First Name
Dan
Last Name
Hurwitz
I live in the northeast and do a lot of winter driving. I'd love to know if Ford can/might offer Squatch pkg with all terrain tires. Badlands trim offers a choice of M/T or A/T, but they're 33's. I know my dealer could easily swap for some KO2's, but will likely charge me a lot more. Would be great if I could get A/T's on a Squatch pkg w Outer Banks or WildTrak directly from Ford.

guzie

Rank V

Supporter III

Jul 25, 2020
Grand Rapids mi
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Guzniczak
Member #

I live in the northeast and do a lot of winter driving. I'd love to know if Ford can/might offer Squatch pkg with all terrain tires. Badlands trim offers a choice of M/T or A/T, but they're 33's. I know my dealer could easily swap for some KO2's, but will likely charge me a lot more. Would be great if I could get A/T's on a Squatch pkg w Outer Banks or WildTrak directly from Ford.
My understanding is the MT Goodyear tire is the wrangler territory and it’s more of what you would call maximum traction vs mud terrain. It’s supposedly still geared to handle snow well. It’s not 3peak rated YET as it’s new and hasn‘t had the testing time yet to earn the 3peak symbol.