Advocate II

Nov 28, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Kimler
Quick question all

I spoke to my dealer today and he mentioned there will be a separate order bank this summer for 22MY Broncos. I did not reserve until oct so I know that I was already planning on a 22. This is not a problem and I don’t mind waiting.

I just want to make sure that I’m not going to have issues if I don’t place an order by mar 19. Anyone heard similar?

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Quick question all

I spoke to my dealer today and he mentioned there will be a separate order bank this summer for 22MY Broncos. I did not reserve until oct so I know that I was already planning on a 22. This is not a problem and I don’t mind waiting.

I just want to make sure that I’m not going to have issues if I don’t place an order by mar 19. Anyone heard similar?
I've heard the same thing but until I hear it from Ford, I'm not taking it as gospel. I think we will hear more before March 19th.

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Quick question all

Take a look at this thread.

Tmkimler

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 28, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Kimler
Take a look at this thread.
Saw that just wasnt really sure. Appreciate the input

Reactions: Deano Bronc

Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Don't delete

Jan 22, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Austin
Quick question all

Not sure if you hear latest since this thread. Ford wants everyone to convert their reservation. This will keep your place in line for 22MY or luck of the draw you get a 21MY.

Reactions: Bronc96 and Pakrat

Tmkimler

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 28, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Kimler
Quick question all

Not sure if you hear latest since this thread. Ford wants everyone to convert their reservation. This will keep your place in line for 22MY or luck of the draw you get a 21MY.
That’s good to know. I’ll reach out to my sales guy. Thanks for the update

Bronc96

Rank VI

Champion I

Jul 11, 2020
Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Henderson
Member #

Confirmed with my dealer yesterday as well, convert your order by 3/19 even if you are holding for MY22 and code as 99 which will put the build on hold. You will be able to take advantage of any MY22 options or changes as well, like manual with Sasquatch. :)

OvrLnd99

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 10, 2021
Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Mayeux
Member #

I am reading this thread for the first time and this is the first I have seen/heard of this (I am sure I missed it somewhere, not saying its not being shared). Did this info come from Ford? If so, was it in an email or something else? I thought the last thing that was said for those that want to wait for a 2022 was that we would convert our reservations in Summer. Would it be possible for someone to post a link to where this was stated, or a copy of an email, something? I don't want to take the chance I miss getting my reservation converted. My dealer has been no help with anything information wise. Thanks to these forums, I clearly know more than they do (except for this part today - lol). Thank you in advance.

TrailReady

Rank V

Supporter II

Jan 27, 2021
calif.
First Name
S
Last Name
T
Member #

That seems like duplicating things.
FORD Just do that internally?!

DeepCreek

Rank IV

Advocate III

Nov 28, 2020
McHenry, MD, USA
First Name
Klaus
Last Name
Schmidt
Member #

I am reading this thread for the first time and this is the first I have seen/heard of this (I am sure I missed it somewhere, not saying its not being shared). Did this info come from Ford? If so, was it in an email or something else? I thought the last thing that was said for those that want to wait for a 2022 was that we would convert our reservations in Summer. Would it be possible for someone to post a link to where this was stated, or a copy of an email, something? I don't want to take the chance I miss getting my reservation converted. My dealer has been no help with anything information wise. Thanks to these forums, I clearly know more than they do (except for this part today - lol). Thank you in advance.
The above is correct, convert your order by 3/19 and have the dealer keep it in Priority Code 99 status. This will push it to MY22 and allow you to retain your reservation time stamp. My dealer recently let me look over a Ford ppt presentation to dealers that states all this in detail. I recommend contacting your dealer directly; while it all was a bit confusing last month, by now they should be well aware of the proper procedures.

Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Don't delete

Jan 22, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Austin
That seems like duplicating things.
FORD Just do that internally?!
@DeepCreek says it better than I did.

The above is correct, convert your order by 3/19 and have the dealer keep it in Priority Code 99 status. This will push it to MY22 and allow you to retain your reservation time stamp. My dealer recently let me look over a Ford ppt presentation to dealers that states all this in detail. I recommend contacting your dealer directly; while it all was a bit confusing last month, by now they should be well aware of the proper procedures.
There have been other threads (included emails from dealerships to customers) and BN articles about this topic.

BN Order Banks article 4th Bullitt point tells about 22MY overflow. 5th Bullitt point talks about 3/19 cutoff
As for the other threads I don't know where they are as topics tend to get mixed vs thread subject.

All reservation that are not converted by 3/19/21 are null and void was the way it was explained. Converting now keeps spot in line but keeping in status 99 helps Ford with 22MY planning. If you don't convert you get pushed to the back of the 22MY possibly even 23MY if demand is still high for 22MY. I believe dealerships can order 22MY for their inventory so more competition for a spot.

So after reading threads status 19 or lower for a dealership order means "Ford build this unit and ship to dealership As soon as you can" and Status 99 "We would like to place order but do not build until taken to status 19 or lower"

Deano Bronc

Rank VI

Don't delete

May 20, 2020
Winona Lake, IN, USA
First Name
Dean
Last Name
Smeltzer
Member #

Here is a letter that my dealer sent me.

OvrLnd99

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 10, 2021
Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Mayeux
Member #

Here is a letter that my dealer sent me.

Thank you. This is another example of my dealership not providing any information at all. I am really starting to think I need to switch to another dealer. The problem I have is finding a good one that is somewhat close to me. Thank you again for this info, this is super helpful.

OvrLnd99

Rank 0

Advocate II

Jan 10, 2021
Lubbock, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Mayeux
Member #

Now what I am looking for is a list of Ford dealerships. I swear I saw a list on here somewhere that had info about dealers that are offering certain incentives, blah blah blah. Or if here is a lists of good dealers and bad dealers. I'd like to add mine to a list of useless dealers that don't communicate anything. If anyone happens to know where I could find that, please help a guy out and let me know. Otherwise, I will keep searching until I find it. Thank you in advance.

Tmkimler

Rank 0

Advocate II

Nov 28, 2020
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Tyler
Last Name
Kimler
Thanks everyone for the replies and good info. I have been getting some pushback from my dealer about submitting now and stating that after 9/18 should wait until 2022 order guides are available. I will push for ordering now with a 99 status (I'm going Lux and maybe Sasquatch) so I'm not really in any rush.

Now what I am looking for is a list of Ford dealerships. I swear I saw a list on here somewhere that had info about dealers that are offering certain incentives, blah blah blah. Or if here is a lists of good dealers and bad dealers. I'd like to add mine to a list of useless dealers that don't communicate anything. If anyone happens to know where I could find that, please help a guy out and let me know. Otherwise, I will keep searching until I find it. Thank you in advance.
That is located over on Bronco 6G and has a lot of good info.

Pakrat

Rank III

Promoter III

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
So an idea when 2021 production ends and 2022 begins?

If you push back to 2022 when would the earliest you might expect a 2022 delivery if you were a day 1 reservation and you had no holdups with supply chain items from the deadly 6? I'm talking ideal scenario here.

Pakrat

Rank III

Promoter III

Dec 15, 2020
Lake Tahoe, United States
First Name
Jud
Last Name
Gutheil
So an idea when 2021 production ends and 2022 begins?

If you push back to 2022 when would the earliest you might expect a 2022 delivery if you were a day 1 reservation and you had no holdups with supply chain items from the deadly 6? I'm talking ideal scenario here.
Found the answer to Question 1. Production switches over in December. Is Ford just going to keep cranking them out then and the first 2022s get delivered in December or January?

Gutter Clown

Rank IV

Don't delete

Jan 22, 2021
Indiana
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Austin
Found the answer to Question 1. Production switches over in December. Is Ford just going to keep cranking them out then and the first 2022s get delivered in December or January?
As long as their are no major changes they should keep the production line running and flow right into 22MY.