Advocate III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

I was hoping that you could have shown the ease of taking fenders off. perhaps that was not allowed at this time? I have seen other videos with it done in "montage time" but it doesn't match the experience you guys were giving.
One of the Q&A with the bronco team from Ford they showed it. They showed it was just a turn of the lever type of bolts under the fender and then it popped off. Seemed really easy to take off and no tools required. I’ll try and find the video so I can link it.

Rhiostatic

Rank II

Advocate III

Dec 21, 2020
Phoenixville, PA
First Name
Erik
Last Name
Johnson
One of the Q&A with the bronco team from Ford they showed it. They showed it was just a turn of the lever type of bolts under the fender and then it popped off. Seemed really easy to take off and no tools required. I’ll try and find the video so I can link it.
Sorry I meant the actual quarter panel not the fender flair.

Reactions: Hkak45

JGuske23

Rank III

Advocate II

Jul 25, 2020
Kalamazoo, MI, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Guske
Member #

Another great video BN team, appreciate @jparker 's honesty about the things he sees and feels about the bronco. Pouring water on the floor was cool, won some brownie points with the wife on that one ( have a 2 year old, really good at dropping her cup or juice box out of her car seat ) . Any chance you can do a video of the dash display sometime? and maybe some of the accessory holder/charging port location on an equipped video?

thanks again, your efforts are much appreciated!

Hkak45

Rank IV

Advocate III

Sep 11, 2020
Illinois, USA
First Name
Harold
Last Name
Kilowaski
Member #

@jparker Are you able to tell us if that drain plug has to be pulled when you spill something on it or does it have some sort of valve that makes it not need to be pulled open? It looked like when you poured the water it started draining right away. Thanks again for the video and your honest opinions.

Reactions: Rhiostatic

gvanroy

Rank V

Don't delete

Aug 9, 2020
Seven Bays, WA, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
VanRoy
Member #

Good video. At some point for a video it would be helpful to understand the tilt/telescoping steering wheel position with the front seat slid all the way back. In all videos I've see they say the leg room with the seat all the way back, but is the steering wheel pushed all the way in? Or even to give more leg room to the person in back you could potentially move the steering wheel forward and slide the seat up a little.

Reactions: Bronc96