FORD BRONCO NATION GUIDELINES:
The Ford Bronco Nation Forums and online community gathering points are a virtual meeting place for adventure seekers who like to learn, share, and engage in conversations about the iconic Ford Bronco. We aim to create a community that shares information freely and helps each other out.
Here is how you help us create and maintain this positive environment both here on the site, in the wild, and on social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Ford Bronco Nation Community Guidelines Overview
Here are the main guidelines:
- We are happy to have you here! We look forward to your contributions to the Ford Bronco Nation community and Bronco conversation.
- Be nice and be civilized. Don’t be rude, mean or argumentative. Don’t engage trolls. We’ll remove posts and comments intended to bring the conversation down with overt negativity, off-topic ranting, and language meant to target a group or individual.
- Help the moderators and Regional Rough Riders and be courteous to them. It’s a small crew of Bronco lovers who have been around the brand for a long time and they work to keep the community positively focused on Bronco.
- We are here to serve and will listen to all feedback, both positive and negative. We value your input to make the community better. There’s a contact form at the end of this page to communicate directly with our Bronco team.
Code of Online Conduct
We work with our moderators (Rough Riders) to foster a supportive and collaborative environment for sharing information and planning adventure. If your comment or forum thread does not contribute to this desired end result, our team will take action.
Here’s what you need to know about comments and posts that will be removed and possibly get you banned. Moderators reserve the right to remove anything deemed inappropriate.
- Spam: Zero tolerance. It will be deleted regardless if it’s human or spam bot.
- Self-promotion and blatantly advertising relevant or non-relevant products across multiple threads will be removed.
- Promoting your company and its products/events, personal brand, YouTube channel, or other projects across multiple Ford Bronco Nation groups/threads will be considered spam.
- Advertising: The Ford Bronco Nation Forums and official Ford Bronco Nation groups in any social network (such as Facebook) are advertisement free.
- Membership to Bronco Nation does not grant promotional access to other members for marketing or sales purposes. We take this very seriously. This includes but is not limited to linking, sending traffic through, using a watermark with your business name on photos, or giving a call to action for any service or business you are affiliated with. This also includes consistently recommending your friends business. If you are asked to stop, you’ll be expected to comply.
- Personal attacks: Personal attacks and insults will not be tolerated. If a conversation is deemed inflammatory in nature or includes inappropriate language, our moderators will step in and end the conversation.
- Commenting on someone’s physical appearance, positive or negative, will be removed.
- Use of hate speech, political views, or religions views will be removed.
- Racism, sexism, and other discrimination will not be tolerated. Posts will be removed and users will be banned for repeat occurrences.
- Trolling: This is one word that describes all sorts of poor online behavior, and we’ll immediately take steps to eliminate trolls from the conversation.
- The forums and private groups are intended for people of all ages. We reserve the right to remove content deemed unacceptable. Harsh language, porn, gore, are grounds for removal from the community.
- Doxxing: Revealing someone’s personal information is strictly prohibited.
- Illegal activities: No links to illegal gear, weapons, drugs, or sites that promote illegal activity.
- No posting of events or activities that blatantly and willfully encourage or facilitate the destruction of public, or trespassing of private lands.
- Multiple accounts and throwaway emails: We are interested in supporting people who are here to discuss, learn and share about Bronco. Only one account per user, and no burner emails. Accounts created to impersonate or mock another person will be banned.
If you see any of the above activity on our site, REPORT the post. Don’t reply or engage, just hit the report button at the bottom of their post. Our team will jump in and take action.
User Name and Profile Picture Guidelines:
- No profanity, harsh or hate language. Any form of ‘Ford Bronco Nation’ that are not employees of Ford Bronco Nation are not allowed. Company logos and company names are not allowed.
Why all the rules? I’m entitled to my opinions.
- You’re free to say whatever you like and act however you like other places, but not here.
- The Ford Bronco Nation forums and private Facebook groups are like virtual meeting spots for planning trips, asking questions, and contributing positively to the community.
- We are made up of folks from all walks of life and skill levels in regards to Bronco Ownership. We expect our members, friends and guests to show up and be courteous. We will protect this virtual meeting point from negativity, trolling, and conversations that detract from the Bronco conversation.
Moderation, Moderators and Your Account
I have a question about an action taken by a moderator.
We are happy to discuss with you privately. You can submit your request in the form below and we’ll have someone from our community team jump in to help sort it out.
How do I help the moderators?
Bronco moderators work to ensure the best interests of the community and the conversation are maintained. You can help them by flagging inappropriate comments or threads, and if you receive a warning from a moderator for a violation of our Code of Online Conduct, we ask that you make the appropriate changes.
How can I become a moderator?
Moderators are folks who have been around the Bronco forums for awhile and have consistently contributed to the community and culture. We don’t have a forum vetting process for moderators, but if you’re interested, we encourage you to be active, answer questions, report with good reason, and help newcomers settle in. The world can always use more helpful and nice people.
Making Changes to Your Account
Need to disable your account, or request a name change? Email us at email@example.com to send your request over to our team.