As of 9am ET, Ford has updated the Bronco page on Ford.com and officially confirmed that the brand reveal will take place in July of this year. The page had formerly only specified Spring 2020 for the world premiere. Eager Bronco fans can finally feel a bit of excitement with a more specific time frame confirmed. We are enthusiastic about having some big news to look forward to this summer, and in the meantime, here is a roundup of everything Ford has confirmed about the all new Bronco brand so far.
• Bronco will be a brand/family of vehicles.
• This family of vehicles will include a 2-door and 4-door version of the Bronco as well as a yet-to-be-named small, rugged SUV.
• This yet-to-be-named SUV has been referred to as “Baby Bronco” and is rumored to be officially called Bronco Sport.
• Ford plans to deliver the yet-to-be-named SUV late this year, along with the Mustang Mach-E.
• The all-new 2-door and 4-door Bronco will go on sale in 2021.
• The Bronco will use a version of Ford’s T6 global midsize truck architecture.
• Ford has guaranteed the all new Bronco will satisfy the needs of outdoor enthusiasts who want a no-compromise, midsize 4×4 SUV. It is rumored to offer a manual transmission and 33-inch off-road tires.
After much speculation and uncertainty the past few months, we are enthusiastic about this latest update in regards to when we can expect to see the all new Bronco family of vehicles, and we hope there will continue to be many more exciting updates throughout the remainder of the year.
Head to the Bronco Nation forums and let us know what you think and are looking forward to seeing!