Home Latest News 2021 FORD BRONCO BUILD AND PRICE UPDATE
2021 FORD BRONCO BUILD AND PRICE UPDATE

2021 FORD BRONCO BUILD AND PRICE UPDATE

Along with the introduction of the 7-speed manual being offered with the Sasquatch package, Ford has announced that the much-anticipated Bronco build and price tool will go live in October. Bronco fans will then be able to explore options, compare prices, and ultimately create the ideal Bronco for their own off-road adventures. Additionally, reservation holders will be able to save their customized Bronco specification from the build and price tool to use for ordering, which is expected to open in December.

The two and four-door models of the Bronco will be available on the build and price tool and are expected to be delivered in the spring, with orders beginning in December. We don’t yet know the exact date in October to expect the build and price tool, but we will be sure to keep the Bronco Nation updated with any developments.

Comment(6)

1. Why is Ford shipping jobs to Mexico? Why isn’t the Bronco Sport being built in our USA? Is it to generate more profits for the blue oval?

Will you respond or simply ignore my questions?

1. Ford has more hourly workers in the USA than any other car company. Ford builds more cars in the USA than any other car company. The Mexico plants were used to make cars so they are simply using them now for lower profit margin small SUV’s and I believe the Maverick compact unibody truck will be built there also. They are not shipping the jobs to Mexico, they are just keeping these particular ones there.

2. Buy American especially your vehicle it’s the second biggest purchase you will make shame on you Ford your very name is a American iconic since when is money more important than hard working Americans and American jobs.

3. Are you kidding. The new 4 door Bronco is coming from Mexico, when we have 10 million unemployed. Cancel my order!!!!!

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *