Home Latest News 2 AND 4-DOOR DELIVERIES TARGETED TO BEGIN JUNE 2021
2 AND 4-DOOR DELIVERIES TARGETED TO BEGIN JUNE 2021

2 AND 4-DOOR DELIVERIES TARGETED TO BEGIN JUNE 2021

Ford announced Friday morning on the Bronco reservation page that deliveries for 2 and 4-door Bronco as targeted to begin in June 2021 and may extend into 2022 due to high demand. The full statement from Ford announced the following:

“Reserve now to secure your Bronco. Beginning in December 2020, you will be able to convert your reservation to an order with your preferred Ford Dealer.

In early 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in June 2021.

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.”

Comment(6)

1. That sounds more realistic than spring as was originally speculated. Hope the early reservations will be up front!

2. Reserved a Black Diamond 2 door and I’ll gladly wait until late 2021 to get it. Just in time for next winter post-COVID.

3. I was fired up about the return of the Bronco and was seriously considering getting one until I saw the towing capacity. Why wouldn’t the folks at Ford rate it for more when the configurations are as good the F-150 rated between 7,600 and 8,600 towing?

4. I’ve read through multiple sources that you can make significant changes when you actually place your order in ~December of 2020. Besides ordering a First Edition (sold out already), you can change the model you want and switch from two or four door. One question that I have (outside of this Latest News headline) is to confirm that Ford is only giving buyers manually controlled seats on the two-door model. I would have to think this is a typo in their literature. It should be easy to provide powered seats as an option on nearly all models, maybe except for the Base.

5. To answer Williams comment, I believe it’s mainly due to suspension. The F-150’s suspension is meant for heavy weight loads on the highway, the broncos is meant for off-road and light highway use. However, I’ll leave the explaining to someone more knowledgeable than I.

If any customers find problems with the early round of Broncos, will later 2021 model year Broncos be delayed to work out those problems? Or will they continue to be shipped out, and let 2022 model year Broncos work out the problems?

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *